Getting To Know Hue, Block of the Month - 12 Month Subscription
There’s a new 12-month virtual block-of-the-month (BOM) quilt class starting this October!
Led by Kelley Richardson
Our own Kelley Richardson will be hosting the BOM program with a private Facebook group and how-to videos to help you through your project one month at a time.
About the Getting to Know Hue Quilt
This fabulous queen-sized quilt will be taught over 12 months. The Getting to Know Hue kit has been created with a full spectrum of Patrick Lose Fabrics - his playful Blenders collection. Lights, mediums and darks are featured in each and every block. It's a fun colour learning opportunity!
The quilt is the creation of renowned pattern and fabric designer Nancy Rink. The fabrics in the blocks are identical in all three quilts but you have a choice of three backgrounds. You'll notice that each background option features light, medium and dark values.
The quilt measures 96″ x 102". You can make the quilt with or without appliqué and there are three options for the look of the centre star. There's one perfect for your level of quilting. And, you'll be able to give your quilt its own distinctive look!
A ribbon border features the entire colour collection for a simply delightful look drawing the eye around the central star. And you'll get to know all about using colour, making your quilt pop!
Getting to Know Hue Details
- The cost of the fabrics, which will be shipped at the beginning of the class along with your pattern, is $480.00 Cdn.
- The monthly cost is $20 over 12 months.
- Your teacher, Kelley Richardson, will be opening a private Facebook group called the Getting to Know Hue where you can show off your quilt, ask questions and make comments.
- Every month she will release video instructions on the Getting to Know Hue private Facebook site to go along with the written instructions.
- She’ll also host Zoom get-togethers on a regular basis for your questions, comments and it’s a great place to get to know your fellow Getting to Know Hue quilters in a real-time setting
- Kelley will contact you before the class starts to make sure you are able to get on the facebook site and to take your information to set up an automatic payment for your $20 monthly fee.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. Reserve your spot by calling or emailing, or purchase online now.
- Call 519-205-0523
- Email email@example.com
- Please note that if you purchase online you will be charged for the first month in addition to the kit fee, which includes all the fabric you need for the quilt top including binding and pattern.
- Shipping is free.