Class, Mini Kids Camp, August - Sling Bag, Owl Bag
Ages 10 and up
Thursday and Friday, August 18 and 19, 9am - 1pm
Location: ABQ Sewing Studio, 15 Centre St. W., Strathroy, Ontario
Supplies required available at the ABQ Sewing Studio
Learn how to use your own sewing machine while making two different bags, one small, one large. Fabric, batting, zipper and thread is included. Come in at least the week before class to choose your fabric
Age requirement: 10 years and up
Requirements for Class
- A sewing machine in good working order
- Sewing kit**
- You must purchase the pattern book 'Simple Fun and Quickly Done' available in-store.
- Buttons for owl eyes.
- Good quality pins (longer ones with glass heads are the easiest to handle) in a container that allows for easy access or in a pincushion
- Sharp cutting shears
- Small scissors or snips for thread
- Measuring tape
- Sewing gauge or small ruler
- Hand-sewing needles
- Marking pencils or chalk that will work with the fabric you are using for your class project
- Seam ripper
- Rotary Cutter, 45mm size is good
- Rotary Ruler, 6 1/2" x 24 1/2"