Class, Table Runner Club with Kelley Richardson
Monthly Table Runner Club First Thursday in each month from 10am - 1pm. See dates below, $25 per session.
Join Kelley to make a new table runner each month using the book 'On the Run Again', cost $31.99. You'll be learning some new techniques and skills with each pattern. Each and every runner is a great stash buster project but we'll also have kits for purchase to look like the fabrics in the pictures. It's so fast to make these beautiful small projects. This is a great class for any level of quilter and is also a fun social time. Each month's class is limited to 8 people, register early to avoid disappointment. You'll learn something new each and every time!
Click on the various dates to see which runner is going to be made that month.
Educator, Kelley Richardson
- Jan. 5, Nordic Star
- Feb. 2, Chatterbox
- Mar. 2, Venetian Tiles
- Apr. 6, Awesome Blossom, runner or table topper
- May 4, Bookends
- June 1, Devine
- July 6, Framed Florals
- Aug. 3, Happy Dance
- Sept. 7, Granny Square
- Oct. 5, Fresh Connection
- Nov. 2, Modern Convenience - this is an ABQ pattern that must be purchased
- Dec. 7, Spinners
Bring your sewing machine (in good working order), rotary cutting tools and basic sewing supplies.
Location: ABQ Sewing Studio, 15 Centre St. W., Strathroy, Ontario
Due to allergies please refrain from wearing perfume on the class day.
Please read and understand the following before registering for a class - thanks!
- Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration to reserve your spot. Space is reserved on first-come first-serve basis.
- Supply lists are available online for the classes. Go to shop.amongbrendasquilts.com and search for your class under ‘classes’. Most classes also have sample quilts, bags or garments displayed in the shop.
- Class fees are for instruction only and do not include materials for class, unless otherwise stated.
- Most classes have a pattern, book, or specialized tool requirement. These will be noted on the supply list. Each student must have a LEGAL copy of the pattern or book.
- Some courses are all inclusive (e.g., class materials are bundled in the price). If you already possess some or all of the required materials, a store credit/gift certificate will be issued.
- Students are required to bring; 1) a sewing machine in good working order, 2) machine accessories, & 3) basic sewing supplies to each class; unless otherwise stated. You should be familiar with the operation of your machine before class, please bring your manual if in doubt.
- We are more than happy to help you in your selection of class materials, but please do so prior to class.
- Some classes require a small amount of homework prior to the class. Please arrive prepared so that you can start on the fun part right away!
- Class will start on time, so please arrive at least 15 minutes early and be set up and ready to go.
- If you bring your cell phone to class please be considerate of others and put it on vibrate/silent prior to class. Please refrain from wearing perfumes, as some people have allergic reactions to scents. Also, if you bring a drink, please use a container with a lid.
- If there is nothing scheduled in our classroom after your class ends, please feel free to stay and use the space to continue working on your project until the shop closes.
- Please refrain from using perfumed products the day of class.
- Most classes have a minimum enrolment (usually 3 students). If the class is cancelled due to low enrolment, you will be notified and all course fees will be returned in full (your choice of a refund or store credit).
- If you can't attend a course, please cancel at least one week in advance. A store credit will be issued ONLY if you cancel at least seven (7) days before the course. Cancellations within a week of the course will NOT receive a store credit, though you may send a friend in your place.
3. Workshops and other classes may be partially or fully non-refundable and/or require much more notice of cancellation before a credit is issued.
Please verify that any class you wish to enrol in meets your schedule and that you're OK with the cancellation policy before enrolling.