Class, Learn Machine Appliqué with Kelley Richardson
Friday March 8, 10am - 1pm
In this beginner-friendly workshop, we'll unravel the magic of two distinct appliqué methods: whimsical raw edge appliqué and the elegant turned edge blind stitch appliqué. Whether you're drawn to the carefree charm of raw edge appliqué or the polished finish of blind stitch turned appliqué, this class promises to ignite your creativity and set you on the path to mastering the captivating world of sewing machine appliqué. Your kit is included in the class price.
- sewing machine in good working order
- standard sewing kit (seam ripper, pins etc)
- paper scissors, fabric scissors
- fabric glue stick
- new needle in your machine size 80/12
- invisible monofilament thread (Superior Brand) or regular threa
- decorative thread (optional)
- small appliqué iron and small pressing mat if you have one
- open-toe appliqué foot or clear foot for your machine
Kit includes all of the fabrics and necessary appliqué products like fusible web fusible interfacing, freezer paper etc .
Please refrain from wearing perfume on the day of class.