Class, Beginner's Quilting Square Dance Quilt with Kelley Richardson
3 sessions - Saturdays, June 11, 25 and July 9.
10am - 1 pm
You are required to purchase the Start Quilting Book by Alex Anderson ($20.99)
Make the Square Dance Quilt and learn all the basics of quilt making. Kelley will guide you through learning to plan, cut and piece your colorful quilt top. Measures 40 1/2"W x 46 1/2"L
- Rotary cutter
- Rotary mat (some available in classroom)
- Rotary Ruler (6 1/2" x 24" and 6 1/2" square)
- Scissors, Pins, Thread to match, Seam Ripper
- Sewing Machine in good working order
- Fabric should be picked out prior to class
- Marking tools
Please refrain from wearing perfumed products during class.