Class, Learn Free Motion Quilting with Kelley Richardson
Saturday, Sept. 17 and 24, 2pm - 4pm
Location: ABQ Sewing Studio, 15 Centre St. W., Strathroy, Ontario
This class is an exciting journey..
For the class you will need:
- A sewing machine in good working order
- Either the ability to drop the feed dogs on your machine or a cover to cover them up.
- Neutral thread (it’s a good idea to have a few bobbins wound in advance)
- Quilting needle 90/14 for your machine
- Scissors, seam ripper
- Free motion quilting foot
- Clear plastic ruler
- Blue washout marker or similar erasable marker
- 3 quilt sandwiches approx. 24” square from muslin or 100% cotton solid or tone on tone fabric ***pattered fabric is not suitable for this as it makes it difficult to evaluate your stitches. To make a quilt sandwich, cut 24" squares of your top fabric, backing and batting and baste them together prior to class.
Nice to have for all sessions:
- Quilting gloves
- Extension Table for your machine
Due to allergies please refrain from wearing perfume on the class day.