Class, Sew Anything Saturdays with Irene Mischkinis
Join us for Sew Anything Saturdays!
Date: July 29, August 5, 26, September 9, October 18, November 18
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Looking to have a fantastic time sewing this summer? Whether you want to plan a sewing party with your friends or prefer to come by yourself, our Sew Anything Saturdays are the perfect opportunity to explore your passion for fashion and garment sewing.
Our expert team will be on hand to assist you every step of the way. Need help selecting the ideal pattern and fabrics that complement your design? We've got you covered! Our knowledgeable staff is here to provide guidance and inspiration.
Don't worry if you don't have your own sewing machine. We offer sewing machine rentals at an affordable rate. Plus, if you decide to purchase a machine from us, the rental fee will be credited towards your purchase.
- Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Cost: $10 per hour per person
- Location: ABQ Sewing Studio 15 Centre St. W., Strathroy, ON
Come and unleash your creativity at Sew Anything Saturdays. Whether you're a seasoned sewist or just starting out, our welcoming environment is perfect for all skill levels. Mark your calendars and join us for a fun-filled day of sewing and creating your own stylish garments. We can't wait to see what you'll make!
Note: Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot in advance. Contact us at 519-205-0523 to RSVP or for any inquiries.
Let your sewing skills flourish this summer with Sew Anything Saturdays!
Book by the number of hours you'd like to spend with us. $10 per hour per person is our fee.
Educator: Irene Mischkinis
Please read and understand the following before registering for a class - thanks!
- Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration to reserve your spot. Space is reserved on first-come first-serve basis.
- Supply lists are available online for the classes. Go to shop.amongbrendasquilts.com and search for your class under ‘classes’. Most classes also have sample quilts, bags or garments displayed in the shop.
- Class fees are for instruction only and do not include materials for class, unless otherwise stated.
- Most classes have a pattern, book, or specialized tool requirement. These will be noted on the supply list. Each student must have a LEGAL copy of the pattern or book.
- Some courses are all inclusive (e.g., class materials are bundled in the price). If you already possess some or all of the required materials, a store credit/gift certificate will be issued.
- Students are required to bring; 1) a sewing machine in good working order, 2) machine accessories, & 3) basic sewing supplies to each class; unless otherwise stated. You should be familiar with the operation of your machine before class, please bring your manual if in doubt.
- We are more than happy to help you in your selection of class materials, but please do so prior to class.
- Some classes require a small amount of homework prior to the class. Please arrive prepared so that you can start on the fun part right away!
- Class will start on time, so please arrive at least 15 minutes early and be set up and ready to go.
- If you bring your cell phone to class please be considerate of others and put it on vibrate/silent prior to class. Please refrain from wearing perfumes, as some people have allergic reactions to scents. Also, if you bring a drink, please use a container with a lid.
- If there is nothing scheduled in our classroom after your class ends, please feel free to stay and use the space to continue working on your project until the shop closes.
- Please refrain from using perfumed products the day of class.
- Most classes have a minimum enrolment (usually 3 students). If the class is cancelled due to low enrolment, you will be notified and all course fees will be returned in full (your choice of a refund or store credit).
- If you can't attend a course, please cancel at least one week in advance. A store credit will be issued ONLY if you cancel at least seven (7) days before the course. Cancellations within a week of the course will NOT receive a store credit, though you may send a friend in your place.
3. Workshops and other classes may be partially or fully non-refundable and/or require much more notice of cancellation before a credit is issued.
Please verify that any class you wish to enrol in meets your schedule and that you're OK with the cancellation policy before enrolling.