Class, Learn Machine Appliqué with Kelley Richardson
Saturday, June 11, 2pm - 5pm
Location: ABQ Sewing Studio, 15 Centre St. W., Strathroy, Ontario
Learn all about the wonderful world of machine appliqué. Various techniques will be discussed while you make a small project. Kit is included.
- sewing machine in good working order
- standard sewing kit (seam ripper, pins etc)
- paper scissors, fabric scissors
- fabric glue stick
- new needle in your machine size 80/12
- invisible monofilament thread (Superior Brand) or regular thread
- decorative thread (optional)
- small appliqué iron and small pressing mat if you have one
- open-toe appliqué foot or clear foot for your machine
Kit includes all of the fabrics and necessary appliqué products like fusible web fusible interfacing, freezer paper etc .
Please refrain from wearing perfume on the day of class.