Class, Gallery Tunic or Dress with Irene Mischkinis
Thurs. Nov. 10, 17, 10am - 5pm
Location: ABQ Sewing Studio, 15 Centre Street W., Strathroy, Ontario
Relaxed-fit pull-on tunic or dress. The tunic features cuffed three-quarter-length sleeves and a one-piece collar. The dress includes in-seam pockets, button-cuff full-length sleeves, and a band collar. Both versions include an inset front placket with a fun pleated detail, an inverted box pleat at back, and a curved shirttail hem that’s slightly longer in back.
Supplies available at the ABQ Sewing Studio
A warm and stylish quilted jacket, perfect for spring and fall layering. Learn basic quilting, inserting a welt pocket and applying bias binding.
For the class you will need:
- Gallery Tunic pattern
- Fabric as per pattern
- Notions as per pattern
- Sewing machine in good working order
- Sewing kit**
- Good quality pins (longer ones with glass heads are the easiest to handle) in a container that allows for easy access or in a pincushion
- Sharp cutting shears
- Small scissors or snips for thread
- Measuring tape
- Sewing gauge or small ruler
- Hand-sewing needles
- Marking pencils or chalk that will work with the fabric you are using for your class project
- Seam ripper
images from Liesel + Co.