Class, Anteli Block of the Month Virtual Class
Anteli Block of the Month
Announcing the Exciting New 12-Month Virtual Block-of-the-Month (BOM) Quilt Class!
Join us this October 2023 for an incredible quilting journey as our talented instructor, Kelley Richardson, hosts this BOM program with a private Facebook group and helpful how-to videos. Get ready to embark on the Anteli Quilt, a magnificent 90" x 90" queen-sized quilt, taught over 12 months.
The Anteli Quilt kit features a stunning teal, green, and off-white batik selection from the basic collection by Island Batik. Each block showcases a beautiful combination of lights, mediums, and darks, promising a unique and captivating color palette that will enhance the beauty of your home. This exceptional design comes from Quilters Treasure Chest, owned and operated by Raija, who hails from the Nordic country of Finland, renowned for its breathtaking landscapes and textile artistry. "Anteli" in Finnish means 'generous', perfectly reflecting the quilt's essence. The quilt boasts a crystalline-looking border, adding a touch of sparkle to its already mesmerizing appearance.
- The Anteli Quilt kit includes the top, binding fabrics and pattern. It will be shipped (or picked up) at the beginning of the class. Cost is $480.00 Cdn. To make it accessible for everyone, the class costs will be divided into 12 monthly payments of $30 each. When you order your kit the payment will include the $30 charge for your first class.
- Join the 'Anteli Quilters' private Facebook group, exclusively for participants of this class, where you can proudly display your quilt, seek guidance, and interact with fellow quilters. Kelley Richardson will provide video instructions on the private Facebook site every month, complementing the written instructions. Moreover, enjoy the opportunity to connect with Kelley and your peers through Zoom get-togethers, making your quilting experience truly enjoyable and enriching.
- To secure your spot in this fantastic class, Kelley will get in touch with you before the start date. She will assist you in joining the private Facebook group and set up an automatic payment for your monthly fee of $30 for the remaining 11 months of the class.
If you have any questions or need further information, feel free to contact us via phone or email. Reserve your spot today by calling 519-205-0523 or emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, you can make your purchase online, where you'll be charged for the first month in addition to the kit fee, which covers all the required fabric for the quilt top, including binding and pattern. Best of all, shipping is free!
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to create the Anteli Quilt and elevate your quilting skills to new heights. Join us on this artistic journey and let the joy of quilting bring beauty to your life!
Please read and understand the following before registering for a class - thanks!
- Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration to reserve your spot. Space is reserved on first-come first-serve basis.
- Supply lists are available online for the classes. Go to shop.amongbrendasquilts.com and search for your class under ‘classes’. Most classes also have sample quilts, bags or garments displayed in the shop.
- Class fees are for instruction only and do not include materials for class, unless otherwise stated.
- Most classes have a pattern, book, or specialized tool requirement. These will be noted on the supply list. Each student must have a LEGAL copy of the pattern or book.
- Some courses are all inclusive (e.g., class materials are bundled in the price). If you already possess some or all of the required materials, a store credit/gift certificate will be issued.
- In Person Classes: Students are required to bring; 1) a sewing machine in good working order, 2) machine accessories, & 3) basic sewing supplies to each class; unless otherwise stated. You should be familiar with the operation of your machine before class, please bring your manual if in doubt.
- We are more than happy to help you in your selection of class materials, but please do so prior to class.
- Some classes require a small amount of homework prior to the class. Please arrive prepared so that you can start on the fun part right away!
- Class will start on time, so please arrive at least 15 minutes early and be set up and ready to go.
- If you bring your cell phone to class please be considerate of others and put it on vibrate/silent prior to class. Please refrain from wearing perfumes, as some people have allergic reactions to scents. Also, if you bring a drink, please use a container with a lid.
- If there is nothing scheduled in our classroom after your class ends, please feel free to stay and use the space to continue working on your project until the shop closes.
- Please refrain from using perfumed products the day of class.
- Most classes have a minimum enrolment (usually 3 students). If the class is cancelled due to low enrolment, you will be notified and all course fees will be returned in full (your choice of a refund or store credit).
- If you can't attend a course, please cancel at least one week in advance. A store credit will be issued ONLY if you cancel at least seven (7) days before the course. Cancellations within a week of the course will NOT receive a store credit, though you may send a friend in your place.
3. Workshops and other classes may be partially or fully non-refundable and/or require much more notice of cancellation before a credit is issued.
Please verify that any class you wish to enrol in meets your schedule and that you're OK with the cancellation policy before enrolling.